Our next Digital Charities meetup is being kindly hosted by Greenpeace at their offices near Canonbury (map below). The agenda is flexible, but we have confirmed two presentations:
- Oxfam’s new World Cup campaign presented by Richard Casson & Pete Taylor.
- Amnesty’s Shell campaign presented by Ben Clowney.
but here are some suggestions taken from last month’s meeting and current events:
- What are the implications of our new coalition government for our campaigns?
- Examples of successful viral (or meme) campaigns, and ideas for how we can use them productively.
- What are the best tools for measuring online buzz? How effective are they at capturing social media chatter, etc?
The meeting will be on Thursday 20th May between 4 and 6pm, with a post-meeting chat in the New Rose, just round the corner from the GPUK offices.
More to follow…