May’s DC session is something a little different – a practical workshop to help you learn about agile working, effective sprints and how to implement this into your team or organisation.
The session will be led by lovely long-time DC-er Sam Joseph of Agile Ventures.
WHEN: Weds 2 May, 4-6pm (pub after, as per)
WHERE: Not sure yet, but we’ll keep you posted. If anyone has any venues we can use, let us know – we’re a little desperate!
WHAT’S THIS SESH ALL ABOUT?
Something like this:
- What Agile is and where it came from?
- Principles and practises of agile
- The value of Agile to your org
- Implementing Agile in your org
- Communication, collaboration and culture
- Risk management and pitfalls
- Technologies to help
Not a member of Digital Charities yet? It’s free and easy, and you’ll be joining a community of almost 1,000. Sign up HERE.