June’s meeting is about digital skills and tools – the thing we ALL know we need more of.
We’ll be taking a good old look at:
• Deciding on what digital skills are key to reach general charity objectives – it could be nice to know we’re all on a similar page, or not. If we are, it could mean we form some consensus (and maybe then a resource) as a group.
• How to get the info – a transformation project or an in house team doing a bit of digging? Please bring examples.
• The barriers
• The solutions
*YOU HAVE HOMEWORK*
Please bring with you or post here:
* Number of staff in your org
* Number in digi and/or comms team
* Whether there is any budget to building skills (you don’t have to say how much if you don’t want to)
* Examples of digital skill training and what it’s achieved
When: Weds 1 June, 4-6pm
Action for Children:
10 Great Queen Street
For more info, notes before, during and after the meeting, and ton let us know you’re coming, sign up to our DC Slack channel: http://digitalcharities.org/about/