The November meeting will be happening at 4pm on Thursday 15th, most likely at ActionAid, 33-39 Bowling Green Lane, EC1R 0BJ – ask at reception. The meetings normally wrap up about 6pm, where the conversations are generally taken up again in a nearby pub for anyone who is interested.
So far the suggestions we’ve had for topics to cover include:
- Project: SMS World Food Day project from ActionAid (Tom)
- Topic: Email reactivation (Mary)
- Topic: Handling trolls (Kaye)
- Topic: Photo campaigning tools / ideas (Hannah)
- Topic: What do we want from e-campaigning tools? (tbc)
- Admin: Changing how we run Digital Charities. Volunteers to take on organising our monthly meetings.
- Party: Christmas / Winter social. Dates that work, where do we want to go?
That’s a lot to cover, so we may have to vote at the beginning to see who is there, and what they’d like to talk about. If you have any other suggestions, please either add them to the email chain, or in the comments below.